Artificial lawn saves water whilst improving the way your property looks.
Artificial Lawn Perth
Artificial lawn or synthetic grass in Perth, Western Australia is fast growing in popularity, with many homes and businesses alike now choosing artificial grass over its natural lawn counterpart.
And it’s easy to see why,
Perth’s hot dry summers can take its toll on even the toughest of lawns. Couple this heat with the current 2 day watering restrictions in place (3 days on a bore system)
Simply maintaining a green lawn year-round is a tough job in itself.
Artificial grass will save you time, money and conserve our most precious resource of all.
Plus you can,
- Forget mowing your lawn ever again.
- No more reticulation issues
- No prickles or weeds.
- Green lawn year round.
- Reduces your homes water usage significantly.
Whilst ‘do it yourself’ enthusiasts can ‘have a go’ at installing artificial lawn, there is more to getting it right than simply rolling it on.
Below, Is our 5 simple steps we adhere to when installing artificial grass in Perth homes.
- Removal of old lawn and excess dirt.
- Rake the area of all stones and leftover debris.
- Spread, compact and level fine cracker dust roughly 80-100mm in depth (This base aids in both drainage and compaction under the fake lawn).
- Artificial grass is then rolled out, trimmed, pinned, glued and taped into position.
- Final clean up. Upon completion our team will complete a site clean and tidyup.
Still not sure or need more info? Please don’t hesitate to call for a chat.
Arrange today for Dan’s Landscaping team, the artificial lawn gurus in and around Perth.
Get an obligation free quote on this fantastic water wise solution for your homes front or backyard today.
Request a Quote.
Hint: Attach some images for an easier quote